Saturday 7 November 2015

October into November

As we are now truly into November, I thought it would be a good time for this month's 'Moving Months' post. 

 So October saw me be very productive with my school work. There were lots of little tests here and there but nothing too drastic. I am enjoying this next part of school life although it has thrown some challenges at me.

This month also saw the October Holidays which is what everyone looks forward to after the summer. It was nice to get a bit of a break although the work load wasn't so peaceful. It didn't bother me though as I like the flexibility that holidays bring. 

This month also saw the start of Christmas shopping. I felt a bit naughty before Halloween, but now that Bonfire Night is over I feel that I can really spend spend spend. All the shops have their seasonal ranges out and even the John Lewis Christmas advert came out yesterday- I can now justify my spendings as Christmas is well and truly on its way.

All this spending has not just been on others though. I decided to take myself on a shopping trip this month and splurged in a couple of shops which I am totally happy I did! 

As for TV this month, obviously I have been mourning Bake Off but this month I really enjoyed "The Naked Choir". This was a competition to find the best A Capella group in the country. I really enjoyed the whole series and was delighted with the winners! I recommend it if you want to watch it! Another feature of October was 'The Apprentice". I am watching this series for the 1st time due to strong recommendations from my English teacher. I am enjoying it and see the reasons behind its popularity! And how could I forget my favourite show- "The Real Housewives of Cheshire". Yes it is pointless, but I love it! The drama, the big houses and the expensive dresses! All worth it! It's also hilarious to watch!

So far in November, I have carried on with my Christmas shopping and also have done some more for myself! I watched a fireworks display last weekend and had sparklers in my garden on Thursday. I love fireworks but the same cannot be said for my dog, Pepper. He is not a happy doggy when there are fireworks about. 

This month will also see me visit the "Knit & Stitch" show. I am so excited and feel that this will be right up my street as this month also saw me make a laptop case and I am currently in the process of making an advent calander for the festive season ahead!

Writing this, I am getting excited for the next 'Moving Months' post as we shall be in December!
I hope you have a great November and let me know what you get up to! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment