Saturday 13 August 2016

4 New Things in my Wardrobe

 Hello everyone, so in this week's post I thought it would be fun to share with you 4 new things which have made it into my wardrobe. These have all been bought on separate occasions and were all bought within the last month-ish! Enjoy!

So from the first picture you may have spotted a theme of navy blue! This is because recently I have had to buy some navy blue pieces for my wardrobe due to work experience which I did last month. They asked me to wear navy blue and cream as these were the colours of their 'uniform'. I had the cream side covered but I actually found I owned nothing in navy blue so therefore had to do some shopping to fit this criteria.

Firstly, I picked up this sleeveless, lightweight, patterned, navy blue top from Primark. I forget how much it was but I think it was less than £10. It has a V neck with a tie at the front which looks really sweet as a bow. It was really hot the week I did my work experience so this top was ideal as it was cool, flowy and lightweight.

Next up is another top but this time for wearing at weekends and when I'm just at home. This is a light nude pink top from New Look which I managed to get for £5 as it was in their sale. I have always been a fan of New Look's sale and I was so happy with this purchase back in July. It is a simple top but with lovely detailing around the hem and down the front of the top. Looks great with a pair of jeans and isn't a bother to style at all!

When shopping for work experience clothes, I also thought that I needed to buy myself a jacket or cardigan or something to wear if it wasn't that hot after all. It was so hot so I hardly wore this next piece but I love it so much and can't wait to wear it more. This is a navy blue blazer from New Look again and I also got this in their sale for £12. It fits really well despite it being a smaller size than I would normally go for. It is really comfortable to wear and I can see myself wearing this out in the future for meals out with family or friends as it is smart but also has a casual feel too! It has a textured feeling which also makes it more casual and less like a suit jacket. The cropped sleeves also make it more casual as well.

Finally, we have my most recent purchase which I picked up yesterday! These are some loafers which I have wanted a pair of for ages. I bought these as a replacement for some other flat shoes which I had to throw out as they were so worn and were looking scruffy. I love the colour of these as they are a brown/grey colour and they look quite sophisticated. They fit me perfectly and hopefully they will not rub! These were £19.99 and the tassel detail also adds an extra something too!

And that sums up all the new things which have made their debut in my wardrobe recently. I hope you have enjoyed reading this week's post and as always thank you for reading! I'll see you next week with another new post! :)

Products Mentioned:
Primark Top (couldn't find on website)
New Look Top (couldn't find on website)

As many of these items were in the sale, some weren't available anymore on the websites- sorry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment