Saturday 27 February 2016

Shoes for Spring

So it only seemed right in my mind, to follow up last week's post with a haul of some sort as new season = new purchases right? So I thought I would share with you the shoes I have recently added to my wardrobe for the upcoming season and beyond!

After recently chucking out shoes that I wasn't wearing or didn't like anymore, I found myself buying new shoes all of which I love and I feel like I actually need.

1. Lace-Up Block Heels
 Now this is a pair I can definitely justify! I have been looking for a new pair of heels since before Christmas as my old ones were too sore to walk in anymore! I spotted these in Primark and instantly fell in love. They are a bit different to your normal heel but I thought they were actually quite fashionable and with my new year's resolution in mind, I decided to give them a go. The heel on these is quite low, but I like this height as I don't wobble all over the place! They are reasonably comfortable but heels will never be the same as fluffy slippers for me! These were £14 and I have worn them once and really enjoyed wearing them.

2. Black Floral Trainers
For a while I have been deliberating over buying some Nike trainers as a comfy shoe just for mooching around. However, they are not the cheapest thing to buy but when I spotted these, also from Primark, I thought these would be the better option for me and my purse! They are a very pretty black trainer with floral detail and a white speckled sole. They are comfortable to walk in although I know the Nike ones are probably comfier, but these do for me. They are spongy to walk on and were a reasonable price again at around £14-£15, I can't remember exactly!

3. Simple Black Pumps
 These are again from Primark and I am a massive fan of Primark, can you guess?, for their ballet flats or pumps. A size 5 in Primark fits me perfectly and they never seem to rub which makes them great for shopping trips or meals out. These ones are a bit more smart than what I would normally go for but I think they will be good for spring and leading into summer too. These were £8 and I love the gold detailing on the front. They are made from faux black suede and are a simple addition to my wardrobe.

4. Classic Black Leather Boots
These are my most recent purchase and they are some classic leather boots from Clarks. The boots you may have seen in my 'Most Worn' post are now in the bin! I decided that they weren't comfortable to wear anymore plus they were looking a bit scruffy and old. I decided I wanted to invest a little more money into some boots seeing as I wear them loads. Clarks seemed like a good option and I was pleased to see they had a sale on so I picked these boots up for £40 which were originally £80 so I am pretty chuffed with that deal! They are a really good quality and they are in the Chelsea boot style but with some detailing around the toe and ankle which make them that little bit more exciting. They also have a good sole with decent grip which will see me through any snow we may get in the future! Although these aren't the sping-iest shoes ever, the weather isn't scorching yet so I know I will get some wear out of them and then again, when winter comes around again.


So that sums up the shoes I have been buying recently to add to my wardrove for the upcoming spring. I hope you enjoyed it and let me know if you have added anything to your wardrobe recently.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you next week! :)

Products Mentioned:


No comments:

Post a Comment