Saturday 5 March 2016

Lipstick Love!


Today's post features a lipstick which I have worn non-stop this week! I am a big fan and I thought it would be a good idea to show you as well!

This wonder product is the Rimmel London- The Only 1 Lipstick in the shade 200 It's a Keeper.
I picked this up last Sunday and decided to treat myself to a new lipstick. I spent a while deciding between brands but chose Rimmel as I already have a lipstick from there and it is one of the best in my collection. I wanted a colour which I could wear as an 'everyday' colour and didn't want anything to bold or specific to a season.
I absolutely love this shade and after swatching it on my hand, I knew it was just what I was looking for. Since I have bought it, I have worn it every single day and I couldn't be happier. The formula is moisturising and doesn't leave your lips stiff and dry. As the colour is my 'lips but better' colour, I didn't really notice it wearing off so can't comment on the 'staying power'  but it definitely didn't go patchy or cling to the edges of my lips.

It is a glossy finish which makes it even more wearable and just gives subtle definition to your lips and completes my make up look.

On a slightly different note, I also love the smell of Rimmel lipsticks! They smell really nice but I doubt that's going to make any of you rush out and buy it!

A short post this week, but I just had to let you know about this product which I haven't heard much about. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

Product Mentioned:

If you would like to request a post you then let me know by emailing me at thechattymouse@gmail.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment