Sunday 4 September 2016

Primark Haul Autumn 2016

A couple of days I visited my favourite shop- Primark! I picked up quite a few things which I thought I would share with you in this week's post.

So before we start, there is definitely a strong theme in this haul and that is winter and autumn. Now that we can say summer is pretty much over, autumn is approaching which I love in terms of clothes and fashion. I love everything from long sleeves to knitted tights so here's what I picked up.

First up is this beauty! I saw this on Primark's Instagram page the day before I went and knew I had to try and find it. I found it and loved it instantly. It is a thin cream shirt with the cutest bee print all over. The sleeves do go all the way down but I think they look best slightly rolled up. This was £7 which is ridiculously good and I am so happy I picked it up and can't wait to wear it more.

Next up are these two long sleeve thin stretchy jumpers. That is pretty much all the description I need to give as they really are just simple plain jumpers which are just the right thickness for me. I already have one similar to these in grey which I wear all the time during the winter, and these ones I can wear just as much too. I bought the jumpers in a blue shade and a cream/oatmeal colour- both of which I love for casual wear. This jumper has a slightly longer hem at the back meaning it gives a bit more flow to the jumper which I like a lot. These was £7 each again and I know I will wear them loads.

 Next I bought a simple t-shirt for £2.50!! I love these t-shirts as they last really well and are just great for days when I'm not doing much. This one is a pale pink with a dandelion print. I can't complain with it being £2.50 and I look forward to wearing this on those lazy days!

Another t-shirt I bought was this one which is just a plain white top which is really thin, breathable and flowy. I was in need of a white t-shirt as I don't own one and I think they can look so stylish yet are so simple. This one was £4 which is a great price and the sleeves are a great length on this too. Love it!


Another top I bought, surprise surprise I like tops, was this one which is something a little bit different. It is a plain long-ish length grey top but the sleeves are embellished with oriental style flowers and blossoms. I really like this and it definitely is more exciting than just an average t-shirt. They also had this in black, but I preferred the grey one. This was £6.00 which although it is more expensive than the other t-shirts- it's definitely worth it for being just a bit different.

 I bought myslef a new hoodie as I was in desperate need of one which I could actually wear out of the house and not look like a total scruff. I had been looking around for one for a while but they were all too fancy and I just wanted a simple one. This one was £7 and don't ask me what the 'Forever' means because I don't know myself! However, I like it because it is simple and plain and most importantly it is super warm which is great for the upcoming season of autumn.

 This is one of my favorites from this trip. I love this style of jumper and the neckline on this is just high enough and not too high to irritate me, plus the material is really soft so I can hardly feel it. This is a cream, wide ribbed, 3/4 sleeve jumper/top. It is thicker than a top but doesn't feel as warm as a jumper. I love this so much and it was £8 and looks great with...

...this! I bought myself a black denim corduroy with buttons down the front because this is me trying to be a bit more trendy. However, I really like it and am really looking forward to wearing it! It is a great length and fits me really well. It was £8 so I just bit the bullet and bought it and am really pleased with it and glad I bought it. I am struggling with finding things already in my wardrobe that go with it apart from this top. I'll manage and I love it nevertheless.

Now for the miscellaneous. First up I bought 2 gadget-y things. The first thing was this grab mount which I bought as my first Christmas present. This grabs your phone and secures it to your car screen window so when using Google maps, it will be right in front of you. I thought this was a cool idea and thought that my Dad would benefit from this a lot! It was £2 so I don't imagine it'll last forever but we'll see. Next, I bought some headphone splitter as I have been meaning ot buy some of these for a while. However, I do not know when I use them! I thought they were a really cool idea but don't see when I will actually need them! Oh well, they were only £1.50 and I'm sure I'll use them eventually.

From the beauty section, I bought another one of the lip liners which I adore! This is a berry shade and be great for the upcoming season. They are great as liners but I like to wear them all over blended in with a little lip balm. They're only a £1 which I still can't quite believe!

Finally, I bought myself another scarf for this winter. These style of scarves were everywhere last year so this year I decided I would get one of my own. This scarf has shades of turquoise, peach and grey as well as white. It is absolutely gigantic but will definitely keep me nice and warm! This might sound weird but I actually think that the colours go with my hair!? I'm like a blonde/brown colour and I think the colours compliment the blonde in my hair! It was £4 which is a lot cheaper than ones I saw last year.

So that sums up this Primark haul. I hope you have enjoyed it and let me know what was your favoruite piece or anything you have bought from Primark recently.
Thanks for reading and I'll see you next week! :)

Products Mentioned:
I won't link all the individual pieces because they are not always on their website but here is the website link if you want to have a look yourself! :)
 https://www.primark.com/en/homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment