Saturday 1 October 2016

Shower Hour!

 So one of my favourite times of the week is, what I have recently named, my 'Shower Hour'. This is my time of the week which I can take my time and just have a mini-pamper session. It happens on a Sunday when there is nothing on telly, which provides the perfect time to wash my hair! Keep reading if you want to know what I do in this precious hour!

The first thing I do is hop in the shower and wash my hair and body. Recently, I have been loving V05 Revive Me Daily shampoo and conditioner. This smells lovely and leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. Because it's a 'daily' shampoo and conditioner, it doesn't make your hair last days without a wash but I find 2 or 3 is fine.

For my body, in the past few weeks I have been loving my Lush Whoosh Shower Jelly which I have been a fan of for a while and have bought a few pots. It's such a weird concept but it is basically just a jelly in a tub which lathers up to wash your body with. It smells lovely and they have more than one scent to choose from. It's a great little treat and makes showers way more exciting!

For my face, I use my trusted La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel to cleanse my face and leave my face feeling super clean. Then, occasionally, I use the Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing 2-in-1 Wash & Mask. I love this stuff! It is great as a mask every so often and has a cooling effect which leaves my skin feeling supper soft and blackheads are definitely reduced. I also used this for a short time as a daily wash when I ran out of my other one. It was amazing and my blackheads and skin overall were much better!


Once I get out of shower, I dry my hair with my hairdryer which isn't too exciting! Once I'm in my pyjamas, the next thing I do is get my bag ready for the Monday ahead! It is a painful process to know the weekend is over but it has to be done! And if you're wondering, my bag is from Accessorize.

Then I head downstairs just in time for Poldark! My new love! Tonight I had some apple pie as well which concludes my 'Shower Hour'.

I hope you have enjoyed this week's post and let me know if you do something similar and I'll see you next with another new post! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment