Saturday 15 October 2016

My 5 Minute (ish) Autumn Make-Up!

Hello, and welcome back! In this week's post I thought it would be fun to share with you how I have been doing my make-up in the last week as I have really enjoyed wearing it.

So in this past week I ran out of my beloved BB cream and to be honest I think my skin let out a sigh of relief. I haven't really found the time to go and buy another one and started off this week just wearing concealer knowing that I'll have my BB cream back soon. However, as the week has gone on I have really enjoyed just wearing concealer and I think my skin has too!

So this make-up look takes around 5 minutes. I haven't timed it exactly but it's definitely a whole lot shorter than it was when I wore my BB cream which is strange because that's only missing out just one product! Anyway, sometimes I can do it in 5 minutes but sometimes on lazy days it can take 10 but it's still a quick and easy routine with affordable products as always!

So, this week I have just been wearing concealer and I love my Seventeen Stay Time Concealer. It is great for wearing on its own as well as on top of foundation/bb cream. I love the coverage it gives and for me it is not too cakey or thick on my skin. I use the shade Fair which is a perfect match for me which was something my BB cream used to struggle with.

Next up, I add some bronzer and blusher to my face to make me look a little bit more alive! As always I use my Tanya Burr Peachy Glow Cheek Palette for my bronzer which I have longed for a long time and for blusher I have recently rediscovered my Natural Collection Blusher in the shade Peach Melba. I love this blush as it gives such a natural finish and isn't too bold or too discreet. When dabbed into the skin with a damp sponge, as well as the concealer, this combination looks great!

For eyes I have been loving this simple combo of my Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Crayon in the shade Bulletproof Beige and the Collection Nude Bronze Palette. I have mainly only been using one colour from this palette on its own which is the colour second from the left. It is a lovely colour and looks great on top of the crayon which acts as a base and makes it last longer as well as making the colour of the eye shadow look more vibrant. For my mascara, I am still using my beloved Rimmel Extra 3D Lash which is just great for adding defintion and giving slight volume. No more is needed to be said- it's just a wonderful mascara!

For my lips, I have been loving my Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick in the shade Hollywood Red. Again, this is another one of my old favourites but it is just such a lovely colour. It is a nice red which you can build up for an evening or just wear lightly in the day time! It's a great colour and does not dry out my lips at all!

So that sums up my 5 minute-ish make up look for Autumn! I hope you have enjoyed this post and enjoy the rest of your weekend! Thank you for reading as always and leave me a comment telling me how your week was awesome! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment