Sunday 23 October 2016

My Current Non-Beauty Favourites

So in this week's post I thought I would share with you all the non-beauty favoruites I have been enjoying this month including a few foodie favourites and fashion too! 

So, the first question you're probably asking is, who are the people on the picture? Well, they are The Ingham Family of Five and I recently discovered them on Youtube as they are a daily vlogger family and I am love watching them! They are funny and the kids are just cute!

Moving onto fashion, I have been loving thin jumpers as the weather has suddenly taken a turn for the worse here and it has been seriously cold. I love these thin jumpers which are all from Primark as they are perfect for school where some classrooms are freezing but some are boiling! They are loose and baggy and just really comfortable!

I was also bought new school shoes this month as my others ones were in definite need of replacing! These are from Clarks and I love shoes from Clarks as they always seem to be reliable and comfortable. These are an unusual style but are a bit different from any that I have ever had before! They also had a 20% offer when I went, so they weren't as expensive as I first thought.

For food, I have been loving Cadbury Fingers which are just yummy and you could easily sit and eat the whole packet without really noticing! I have eaten other things apart from these this month but these have just been a great addition to the cupboards.

This month, as every month since last Christmas, I have been playing a lot of Monopoly but as a card game instead! This is so much better than the board game as it much quicker and much more exciting! I would highly recommend you play this and buy it for yourself!

My final non-beauty favourite is starting to write my Christmas list! It is never too early to get excited for Christmas but my parents let me start writing my list this month and it is looking good so far! 
If you would like to see a Christmas 'wish list' post then let me know and I would be happy to share with you what I'm asking for this year, to perhaps give you some inspiration of what to ask for too!?

So that sums up this week's post! I hope you have enjoyed and come back next week where I will be uploading a Halloween themed post! Have a great week! :)

Things Mentioned:


No comments:

Post a Comment