Saturday 11 July 2015

3 Facts About Me


Get to know a little bit more about me by taking in the next 3 facts!


1.  I take part in a dog agility club every Sunday. 

Pepper, my one and only dog, is the one jumping all the jumps obviously. He really enjoys it and I really look forward to it as well. We are both knackered by the end of it though! If I say so myself, he is actually rather good at it! He has mastered most of the obstacles now and all we need to work on is his timing. As a 7 year old, he's not the most liveliest dog there but he still has the occasional burst of energy when you least expect it! Last week, I ran a dog called Jake who is not my own but who competes at Crufts with ease. You can imagine the difference in speed between Pepper and Jake. Jake was so fast, I couldn't shout the commands at him by the end of the course as I was so out of breath! Let's just say that Pepper is definitely more my speed!

2.  My favourite TV show of all time is "The Great British Bake Off"

The whole country enjoys this show and once the series has begun- it takes over your TV life. The first thing I say when I see my friends is  "Did you watch the Bake Off?" Conversations are dominated by the drama of the bake off tent, even the media gets involved. If you have no idea what I am talking about then well....
"The Great British Bake Off" is a baking programme- you guessed it- which involves contestants cooking a number of challenges each week. They have to face the judges after each challenge who are Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry. All the ladies swoon over Paul as he is seen as a silver fox, whilst Mary Berry is seen as the best Grandma you could ever have! If you haven't watched it- please do! I will wrap up this fact before it turns into the blog post itself!

3. I don't have a celebrity crush!?!

It's true! I don't really fancy any celebrities! I mean I'm not saying that they're not handsome or fit but none of them make me dream about them all day long. However, I do have my favourites, in terms of personality, amongst celebrities. Taylor Swift would have to be my girl-crush. Firstly, I love her music but also her style and I can just imagine that she would be a lovely person to have a conversation with. I really enjoy watching "Would I Lie To You?" and "Not Going Out" both of which include Lee Mack who I find really funny and not too crude which puts me off a comedian. I also like David Mitchell for his innocence and simplicity!

No comments:

Post a Comment