Monday 20 July 2015

A Mini Accessorize Haul

The Accessorize sale is in full swing now so I decided to take a look!

I am a big fan of any sale and at the moment all the shops seem to be sporting them!
Accessorize is well known for its lovely jewellery but I don't often shop there as sometimes prices can be a little too high for me. However their sale is always worth a look!

All the jewellery was 50% in the store I visited so I took advantage of this like anyone would!
I picked up 3 pieces which all together came to £10! 

Accessorize has many dainty necklaces which are my favourite. I picked up two as they would be easy to wear and not too difficult to style.

The first was a small pearl necklace with a gold chain. Reduced from £8.00 to £4.00, I couldn't not have it! It looks lovely and so simple which I love about it. I also think that this could be worn to special occasions or just casually which makes it even more appealing!

The next was a mint green bunting style necklace also with a gold chain. I am not a massive fan of statement necklaces personally because I don't think I could wear them without looking silly! This necklace looks like a statement necklace but on a smaller scale. I really like it and can see it being worn with quite a few outfits- again smart or casual! This necklace was reduced from £6.00 to £3.00.

The final thing I picked up was a triangle duo ring which actually fits me! I have many midi rings but do not own a proper ring which fits my finger! This one is lovely and I really like the Aztec feel it has. Also the colour white screams summer but I can see myself wearing this throughout the year. This was reduced from £6.00 to £3.00 also.
 I am very happy with my purchases and look forward to wearing them!
If you're interested in checking out the Accessorize sale then here's the link:
http://uk.accessorize.com/

Have you bought anything from the sales recently? 
Let me know by leaving me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment