Monday 17 August 2015

My Camera

Today's post sees me chatting about the camera I use to take all of my blog pictures and all of my personal pictures.

The story begins last year where I pleaded my parents for this camera as a Christmas gift. They refused but surprised me on the day and I was over the moon!

This is the Polaroid Z2300 and I love it.
I chose to have the white one but other colours are available.
With 10 mega pixels it isn't your really fancy camera but I find it does everything for me and more!
It has a large display screen which displays images well. 
As well as taking pictures, this camera can also record videos too.  
Sliding the switch at the top changes the camera to record videos or to look at already taken photos.
The camera also has numerous settings which I enjoy playing with. 
The 'water' settings are fantastic and make flowing water look ten times better! Recently I captured the fountains at Alnwick Gardens and the pictures came out brilliant!
How can we forget about how the camera can also print pictures out! A slot in the side provides the exit for printed photos. The paper for the camera is available from Amazon and is of a good quality. The paper is stored inside the camera and a maximum of 10 sheets can be held by the camera at a time. 
When printing pictures, adjustments can be made to change the appearance of the picture. For example you can add borders, including the traditional Polaroid border. You can also edit and adjust photos using filters such as 'black and white' or 'sepia'. No ink is needed by the camera to print the pictures as the camera uses 'Zink' technology.
The camera's battery lasts quite a long time but no longer than a day if used constantly. However, the camera can be charged easily by a plug which fits into sockets. The camera also comes with instructions as expected and a cable which allows you to connect your camera to your computer.
Apart from taking pictures for this blog, I also use my camera to take personal pictures for memories. This year I made the resolution to scrapbook more. Once a month, I gather all the pictures from that month and arrange them in my scrapbook. My scrapbook is from Paperchase.
And that is all I have to say about my wonderful camera! 
I love it lots but if you want to find out more information then follow the links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment