Monday 10 August 2015

Summer Shoes

Recently I have been purchasing some new shoes as some gaps needed to be filled in my shoe wardrobe. I thought it would be a good opportunity to show you what shoes I like to wear during the summer from casual to occasion wear.


 1. These are my older pair of flip flops. They cost me £1 from Primark! They are great for holidays for around the pool and for beach trips. They are quite thick and are not thin and flimsy. I've had them for a couple of years and they have survived well. 

2. This pair is also from Primark although I am not sure of the price, although let's face it, they can't of been more than £5! They are really simple and have a toe post. I've always thought that toe posts would be uncomfortable but these aren't! They're comfy but I don't think I would walk for hours in them. They're good worn casually with shorts but also with dresses for the evening.

3. Also from Primark (what a surprise!), are these slip on shoes which are ideal for the beach. I bought these recently and remember that they were £4. I wore them recently to the beach and found them very practical to just slip on and off! They are navy blue stripe espadrilles so are perfect for summer.

4. This pair is again from Primark! I didn't realise how much I love Primark for shoes until now! These are some pumps which are a couple of years old but I still bring them out in the summer. These look great with jeans but again I wouldn't wear them for hours as they are a bit flat. They are a pretty nude shade so will go with anything- the summer version of black!

5. Moving away from Primark, these sandals are my most recent purchase and are from Asos. I have a new obsession with Asos and am loving their stuff! These are two part jelly flat-forms. Yes- it is heaven in a shoe! The jelly makes the sandals super comfortable to wear and they never rub! And because they are flat-forms they really cushion every  step and I would definitely be able to walk for hours in these! I chose to purchase them in nude as again it would go with everything. Costing £12, I think I will get a lot of wear out of these this summer and in future summers to come.

6. Next is another pair that were bought recently. These are from Pavers and cost £10. They are floral sneakers/trainers in the style of Converse. Again they are really comfy and I can see myself wearing these a lot, not just in summer but all year! They are covered in a bold floral pattern which I really like.

7. This pair is more suitable for occasion wear but I love them regardless. These are some embellished navy wedge heels which are from New Look. I wore these as my prom shoes but I think that they could also be worn to a wedding or any special event. As they are wedges they are really easy to walk in and my feet didn't kill me at the end of the night!

8. The last pair are some more flip flops which I bought a couple of weeks ago. This pair was also from Primark and cost me £1! The pattern matches my bikini and again I plan to wear these around the pool or at the beach. The toe post isn't too hard so doesn't rub my feet which is great!

So those are my shoes I tend to wear in the summer months.
I hope you've liked this post and if you have any requests- leave me a comment below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment